cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pin glitch on iPad

simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Is anybody seeing an issue with their story pin only showing as a static pin on their iPad. We have a member who created a story pin and it shows as a story pin on mobile but only a static pin on iPad.

More than one member said this was true for them. 

Wondering if this is a known problem @PinterestGabby @AmericanoCrystals @therealsouthamerica @foodiehomechef Anyone know? 

Thanks all!

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
3 Kudos
5 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there - I reported it to Support and forwarded phone video of the issue but they have not been able to find an issue and their recommendations are to uninstall and reinstall the app | update all software browsers and IOSs | let them know if there is still an issue - this is only happening on my iPhone 6 SE 2020 all software is up to date and have done uninstall | reinstall but alas the Vimeo Video won't play I am wondering if this is an Apple Issue .... honestly I mean they have had a number of problem with the new IOS all is working fine on my Samsung (Android). Lisa😁

This is what I sent to Support iPhone 6SE 2020 Video On Profile Not Working 

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Thanks for that info, Lisa! @therealsouthamerica 

Seems mysterious. 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there no problem - Pinterest cannot recreate the problem I am waiting for a response from them. 

Sorry I can't offer more help.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there! @simplepinmedia 

I used to put so much energy and time on Story Pins but they are no longer bringing impressions as they did before. So I am not wasting my time to creare Story Pins, I usually post stories on instagram as they work for me. So I haven't seen this kind of problem 😄

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Totally understand that! @AmericanoCrystals 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo