cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories Creator Bug - published pin different than preview and editor

ramshacklepantr
Just visiting

This is more for Pinterest support than a conversation.

When I create a story, it seems there are issues when using a 9:16 video and the layout option that creates it as a box. 

I am attaching what it looks like when published, but in the editor it looks like the text is in the 'text' pane of that layout, it looks normal. 

Anyhoo... the editor doesn't work gracefully when selecting the 'layout' with the text area on the bottom, 9:16 videos, and adding text. I catch it right after publish (it looks fine on the preview) and have to go back in and create new pages, which is kind of a pain. 

its fixed now, but here is the pin https://www.pinterest.com/pin/710372541225986917/

1 Kudo
3 Replies
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

The code wants a portrait video. I also find a freeze when I finished uploading three videos (less than 99 MG) I cannot get the publish button to work. Sometimes Pinterest saves the story pin and I can publish it later. Anyone else have this ?? Also I wish the text box did not overlay the whole video... even if I make it teeny tiny it still is there  C G

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @ramshacklepantr and @carolinegerardo

Thank you two for sharing this here. What you are describing seems quite specific. If I have properly understood, both of you have managed to do what you wanted, but not without trouble. I strongly suggest you file a ticket to our support team so someone can take a look into this individually and clarify the situation. Let me know if I can help you with anything else, please. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Thank you I don't think it's a ticket item. May have more to do with use/time of day I'm uploading. If I publish from 8-9:30 PM Pacific the story pin upload is slow.

0 Kudos