cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source url no longer working?

Highlighted
Just visiting

The source link https://pinterest.com/source/url.com/  used to show you which images are pinned from your domain. Now I get a redirect to https://nl.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=domain:url.com  with no images found. Is this a temporary glitch or has it been removed?

1 Kudo
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @nombelina and thanks for flagging! We're looking into this and will get back to you once we get more info. 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

We are having the same issue. It works for some domains and not others. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

This is happening for my domain also dadsbible.co.uk. Do we know what is happening yet please? @PinterestGabby 

Mark Hirst
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience while I looked into this. Unfortunately, the source page has been removed and is no longer available. With your domain verified, we hope the following options are insightful and actionable as part of our creator community on Pinterest: 

1. You can always go to your Pinterest analytics > Filter by source > Other Pins on the left-side menu to view data about Pins saved from your domain or other claimed accounts. For instance, this is a quick way to see top performing Pins your audience has saved from your website and use it to inform your content calendar.
  2. We recently launched the engagement tab which gives you a central location to respond to comments/Tries on Pins from your claimed domain. You can also control which Pins are allowed to have comments or not, so hopefully it's a great dashboard to interact with your full audience on Pinterest—and definitely gives you a snapshot of how people are engaging beyond what you're publishing to Pinterest yourself.

Hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out/send me a private message if anyone has questions. Thanks! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure thing, @nombelina! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, I used to use source when I want to check if a website has some pins on Pinterest, so it means I can't do it anymore? That is a shame. It was so useful...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback here, @keipinmemo. The source page is no longer available on Pinterest. Did you take a look at the options I highlighted above regarding the engagement tab and digging into your Pinterest analytics? 

0 Kudos