cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone Elses Images Linking to My Domain

kickingcarbs

When looking at analytics this morning, I discovered that someone is creating pins using someone else's images but linking to my website.  I am not sure what the motivation would be, other than to get my website banned or blocked from Pinterest.  Has anyone had this problem or know how to solve it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

A couple of the offending pin urls and your website address would probably increase the chance of assistance with this matter.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @kickingcarbs, welcome to the PBC and sorry to hear that you're having this experience. Please file a ticket here so our team can look into this and take the appropriate action against the account. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
hdinnerrecipes

I have the same  problem  i need help

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @hdinnerrecipes and welcome to the PBC!

I would advise you to follow @PinterestGabby 's advice and file a ticket to our support team so they can help you with this situation.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos