cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else's image leading to my website

Highlighted

Hi! I have a pin that leads to a post on my website, but it's not my image.

Here's the pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2674081013737837/?nic_v1=1afjwKnrPLWVtLmECSQN2V8i9PPcro3dVD8OQsX8vjNaR...

I can't imagine why anyone would do this on purpose so I'm wondering if it's an issue with the Tailwind extension perhaps - it's pulled a pin from the feed but jumbled up this pin with my url? Have you seen this issue before?

My other question is - do I need to do anything with this pin? I don't want it to be flagged as a stolen pin but I don't really want to delete it either. Do you have any advice please?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

It might be tailwind, so it might be a good idea to contact them directly. But it could be also a case of spammers. I've read an article from https://www.1001pallets.com/help-us-get-back-pinterest/ how spammers on Pinterest work and this might be such a case. In short, they steal your pins and then flag your profile or make your profile being flagged until your profile is blocked and account suspended, so they can take all of your traffic. I would check whether you have tons of pins stolen that appear in search. We've got so much issues with that...but it's hopefully just tailwind

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi! I've never heard of the Tailwind extension causing this issue. Please contact Customer Success at help@tailwindapp.com. We have an image like this ourselves (more than one really) and we looked into it and it was saved by someone else and not from Tailwind. Not sure why this happens. Could be malicious, could be what happens to me sometimes when I copy paste and it pastes something unexpected! ~ Alisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Were you able to find a solution to this? Im having the exact same issue.

0 Kudos