cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site blocked

beautyholo
Just visiting

Respected community,

Pinterest blocked my website (beautyholo.com) on Pinterest because of some activity that goes against spam policies I am working hard starting with my website and Pinterest account, i am dedicated to my work still 3 years ago. total self create pin as Pinterest. "i have read spam policy and delete few post on my website", I encountered that my SSL certificate got expired yesterday, so I consulted my dev and renewed it. Now my site is back to normal without any issues, "I submit a ticket, hope Pinterest unblocked my site".  kindly suggest me, give some ideas! how can unblock my site. 

please help. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @beautyholo.

The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
beautyholo
Just visiting

omg !! unbelievable, first Pinterest blocked my website, i am appeal  today 4/5 times in help center, recent Pinterest suspended my account. what is wrong with me?

see here:Capture account deactivated.PNG

We suspended your account because we noticed some activity that appears to violate our policies regarding spam.

Please review the Community Guidelines for more detailed information on what Pinterest considers spam.

If you believe this is an error, please click this link to let us know.

Note: The link above will expire after seven days.

If you have further questions, you can contact us through our Help Centre.

The Pinterest team

0 Kudos

hi, mam, beautyholo is operated by my cousine, previously her domain blocked by pinterest but account was active, after appealing her domain link reactivated

reason:- here SSL certificate was exprired 2 days before(now activated), site was down due to server issue, now all back to normal

she is working last 2-3 years having 30k+ loyal followers in pinterest having 100M+ pageviews

now her domain unblocked and links are working fine on pinterest(as of now issue solved as per pinterest flaged previously i.e link spam and domain blocked) but her account now suspended, 

kindly check this matter and resolve the issue so that she can get back to her work as soon as possible. as you know how Covid affecting us, and pinterest is her only source of income and business. need some justice on this 🙏

she can't reply to this thread or even check Inbox due to account suspension

link:- https://www.pinterest.com/beautyholo

@PinterestSusana 

0 Kudos