cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site blocked for spam?

comfyspott

Hello! I found out my website was blocked for spam. I have never engaged in any spam practices and always follow guidelines. I did submit a ticket twice and got an automated reply “This website was blocked because it violates our spam... we won’t be unblocking this site” 

Is there anyone I can get a hold of to resolve this? 😞 I don’t want to lose my account that I worked hard on and enjoy advertising on Pinterest. I apologize if I did do something wrong that I was unaware of, I have never violated any Pinterest policies in the past and it won’t happen again. 

My website is completely safe. It’s not automated, misleading, etc. comfyspot.co 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I’ve just been panicking because Pinterest brings in a lot of traffic for me and don’t know what I would do without it. Pinterest has helped my small business a lot, I’m so thankful for that. I look forward to hearing back. I want to resolve this issue and want to know what I did wrong so I know not to do it in the future. ❤️ 

@PinterestGabby

0 Kudos
2 Replies
comfyspott

0F8E03D0-DAB9-4B1B-B7B8-84E226FF60B8.pngAlso when I click on the link on my page why does this come up? 

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @comfyspott!

I've just checked your account and it looks like it is active?

Also, I was able to access your website.

Let me know if you still need help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo