cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should you wait for someone to pin your pin before you do it?

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

When you put out your fresh pin to its relevant board.  Do yo need to wait until someone pins it before you share it to other boards?

3 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@realsouthamerica @foodiehomechef @AmericanoCrystals would love to hear what you three think of this! 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby  @coolchillmom   You know... that's an interesting question! I'm not sure I know the correct answer. However, I can tell you that I don't wait, I just go ahead & pin it to my Foodie Home Chef Recipes board (which is also where I create the pin) and then I pin it to a couple of very relevant boards & also add it to a couple of the Tailwind Tribes I belong to...  but no group boards. I wait to pin it to group boards till about a month or more later on.

I'm interested to hear what others have to say on this matter @realsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals & anyone else who wants to chime in.

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@coolchillmom Hey there! Well it is an interesting question, actually I am more concentrated on creating new fresh pins. I mean I usually share one pin to only one board, I don't like to repin my own pins. But sometmes if there is more than one relevant board I wait some time and repin it. But no, I don't even check if anyone repinned it or not. 

@foodiehomechef maybe I should spare some more time to check if someone else repinned it or not. 🙂

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby @coolchillmom @AmericanoCrystals @foodiehomechef Hi there - No from my perspective and my experience I don't wait. If I am pinning to another board I may actually modify the new pin to make a new pin and then pin it to whatever other board I am either working on or whatever other board I think is relevant to the pin. I hope that makes sense? As always I tell people to do exactly what is right for them and their business because I think feeling comfortable is important and a positive step to a positive pin. Lisa😁

Keep Calm and Pin On.........

3 Kudos