cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopify App Not Auto-Making Pins

BrightLifeCurator
Just visiting

Hello. I installed the official Pinterest app for my Shopify store nearly a year ago. My store had 18 products at the time and I have added 100 additional products over the months. I was under the impression that Pinterest would automatically pull in my product catalog through the app and make pins from the product page images. I have hundreds of pins that I created on my own, but to this day, none of my products has ever been automatically turned into a pin. Does this feature exist? If so, why isn't it working for me? Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrightLifeCurator
Just visiting

I figured this out.  I had made a big mistake in not setting my Shopify product quantities.  Once I set those, everything made it onto Pinterest.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi @BrightLifeCurator, 

I guess I've got here too late, but I'm happy you've managed to figure it out! Also, I appreciate you took the time to inform us the issue is gone. Please, feel free to reach back out to us if you need anything else.

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
0 Kudos