cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopify App Not Auto-Making Pins

BrightLifeCurator
Just visiting

Hello. I installed the official Pinterest app for my Shopify store nearly a year ago. My store had 18 products at the time and I have added 100 additional products over the months. I was under the impression that Pinterest would automatically pull in my product catalog through the app and make pins from the product page images. I have hundreds of pins that I created on my own, but to this day, none of my products has ever been automatically turned into a pin. Does this feature exist? If so, why isn't it working for me? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrightLifeCurator
Just visiting

I figured this out.  I had made a big mistake in not setting my Shopify product quantities.  Once I set those, everything made it onto Pinterest.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
BrightLifeCurator
Just visiting

I figured this out.  I had made a big mistake in not setting my Shopify product quantities.  Once I set those, everything made it onto Pinterest.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @BrightLifeCurator

I guess I've got here too late, but I'm happy you've managed to figure it out! Also, I appreciate you took the time to inform us the issue is gone. Please, feel free to reach back out to us if you need anything else.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo