cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rstyle.me doesn't work on Pinterest?

Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hi @PinterestBrad 

We have a member that is having trouble linking affiliates to pin images. She uses rstyle.me. The client is a verified merchant. Are you seeing any issues with linking rstyle.me on Pinterest? Or is this one not approved to use? 

Instead of being able to link their own affiliates, Pinterest is adding its own product tags to the fashion image, thereby, preventing the creator from generating sales. 

Your help is much appreciated! 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hey Tabby,

Thanks for the question. I think it might be best to submit a ticket to support so that we can look at the specific account to see what's going on.

In general, affiliate businesses can't be approved to be a Verified Merchant but the ability to be a Verified Merchant wouldn't impact any of the actual link settings. However, if this is related to products in the Catalog Feed, then there might be an issue if the link urls in the feed don't have the same domain as the domain of the Pinterest account. The domain of the account has to be the same as the domain used for the links in the product feed.

The issue with the affiliate links and the product tags you mentioned is a little out of the VMP scope so would definitely recommend submitting a ticket for a closer look!

Brad

If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account specific VMP question? Reach out to the VMP team today!
0 Kudos