Rich Pins

leaman0320
Just visiting
Labels (2)

We want to post Product Pins manually and have claimed our website. The help center directions state that we have to add rich meta tags to the pages on our web site we want to create pins from. Does that mean that each page in our web shop needs to have the meta tags added? 

Why are there 2 choices of markups? Is one better than the other or does our web site host need the specifics of one or the other. We developed our web site with the "free" AT&T Web site builder and have an e-commerce shop on the site. 

Can you still use Canva or picMonkey to add graphic flair to rich pins sent from the web store or do they publish directly with a specified format? 

Anxious to get this process going . . . . . .

Lucinda
1 Kudo
2 Replies
leaman0320
Just visiting

Went with the catalog function instead. The Data Source was verified and I have have 2 products in the catalog that I though I would be able to make pins for, but I'm not sure how to do that. Where are the directions for this next step to catalogs?

Thanks,

Lucinda

Lucinda
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @leaman0320! I responded to you on the other topic you created but not sure if you had seen it yet. Here's more info from our Help Center about using the data source. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos