cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rich Pins Not working recipes

I am using both Tasty Pins and WP recipe maker and my recipe information is not showing up on the rich pins. When I validate the information is there but it does not show up on the pin.

Pin example below.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/679058450064262049/

Does anyone know how to fix this or suggestion?

thanks, Shelly

0 Kudos
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@plantbasedfoody_vegan_recipes   Hi there Shelby... welcome to the community! I'm tagging a few folks that may be able to help you with your question. @PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica @simplepinmedia @andrealidesigns 

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Mother's Day & Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th
1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Posts regularly

@plantbasedfoody_vegan_recipes @foodiehomechef Enabling rich pins can take a moment before it propagates to your published pins. If you did this recently then be patient to see those changes reflected in your pins. 

I hope this helps 🤓📌

2 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

@plantbasedfoody_vegan_recipes Yep, @andrealidesigns  is correct! Exactly what I would have said and it looks like it's working now! 🎉

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
ShulliDesign

I am also having issues with rich pins, I have and etsy shop and a verified shopify shop, both don't show up as rich pins, etsy is supposed to be automatic, and on shopify I was verified but still not showing up as rich pins. Is this a bug pinterest is having?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @ShulliDesign, have you filed a ticket with our support team about this? I'd recommend doing that so our team can look into your account and help troubleshoot. You can file a ticket here. Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos