Rich Pins getting lost between Website and Pinterest

LittlePotatoCo

Wondering if anyone has run into this issue — noticed that 350+ recipe rich pins are not showing anywhere on our Pinterest account. When you run the url through the rich pin validator, it says that the metadata is there on the website, it's active and some of these "pins" are even repinned multiple times over. But they are nowhere to be found on any of our boards or account.

Any suggestions to resolve this issue? I have tried to explain this to Pinterest support, but they have been unable to help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, everyone! 

I'm sorry you are facing issues with Rich Pins, but the best option for both of you is to contact our support team so someone can check your accounts individually. @LittlePotatoCo, if you have the ticket number you've used already, please send it to me so I can take a look into it. @Lauffreundin, let me know if you find any difficulties in reaching out to them, please. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lauffreundin
Just visiting

Hello,

I have the same problems with my RichPins. The validation was succesfull, but no RichPins showed up. Please help us users with this issue. Has anyone else the Solution?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, everyone! 

I'm sorry you are facing issues with Rich Pins, but the best option for both of you is to contact our support team so someone can check your accounts individually. @LittlePotatoCo, if you have the ticket number you've used already, please send it to me so I can take a look into it. @Lauffreundin, let me know if you find any difficulties in reaching out to them, please. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos