cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETESTING Tailwind

healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

After a 2 month hiatus from Tailwind due to terrible results when pinning from Tailwind, I decided to run some new tests this week.

@tailwind , the initial test results are very promising!!! Unlike 2 months ago where I was getting single or double-digit impressions AND 1-2 outbound link clicks when pinning from Tailwind, it appears whatever the issue was is starting to correct itself. 

2 months ago, I was ONLY getting good results by using the Pinterest schedular. Regardless of what Pinterest and Tailwind were saying, the analytics don't lie.

Anyhoo!! I'm very excited to see whatever "unknown" issue was at play may have been resolved. I will continue testing this week, but if all goes well, I'll be moving my scheduling back to Tailwind! Impressions are back in the thousands and outbound links are back up as well.

I'll keep you updated!

@PinterestAya @PinterestLucy  FYI for you guys too.

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
4 Kudos
4 Replies
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby  fingers crossed!

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
1 Kudo
tailwind
Loves to help

Interesting! We did find that saves on Pins from Tailwind and Pinterest were comparable, but it's hard to ignore those impression numbers. I'm glad they're starting to appear more consistent to you - thanks for giving us another try and for reporting back.

~ Alisa

Tailwind
Create, schedule, publish, analyze - Pinterest marketing is all in one with Tailwind. Free trial.
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your findings and results with the PBC, @healthyambitionsteam

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
strawcouture
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby @tailwind @strawcouture 

Thank you I've been doing the same results myself. I've been doing my own testing. I tested my video pinsby posting them on Tailwind. I hardly any click-throughs, pin clicks, nor impressions but in the single digits. I posted the exact same video pin from the Pinterest platform and the results were astounding. These were only for the video pens.

I did the same results with my photo pins alone. I pinned my photo pin through the Tailwind no results all zero straight across the board.  I did the exact same thing with same photo through the Pinterest platform.  The results weren't that great. Therefore, my conclusion is that Pinterest is more hungry for video pins. Video pins rule! That is why I canceled my Create portion from tailwind. I still have Taiwind though.

Lenore https://pinterest.com/strawcouture

0 Kudos