Replying to comments not working

ACraftyMix
Just visiting

Does anyone else have issues with replying to comments? I can't seem to reply to comments on my pins anymore. I'll type the reply up and as soon as I hit enter the comment disappears. It's only started happening after the Suspension glitch this weekend. @PinterestRenato @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice - please help. I love interacting with fellow Pinners who share images of what they've made using one of our tutorials.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ACraftyMix I've had this happen several times and at first, I thought it wasn't working as well. For me, when I go back to look at it as a user all comments and replies are there. For some reason, I can't see it when I hit reply but it *is there. 

-Tabby

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ACraftyMix I've had this happen several times and at first, I thought it wasn't working as well. For me, when I go back to look at it as a user all comments and replies are there. For some reason, I can't see it when I hit reply but it *is there. 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
ACraftyMix
Just visiting

Thank you, thank you. I never thought of doing that. 

2 Kudos
lisahaley123
Just visiting

Hi,i  have issues with replying to commentsI can't see the reply to comments for long time.can anyone solve issue?

0 Kudos