cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repining my own pins

muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hi PBC,

Can I repin my affiliate link pins to other boards? if yes, then please guide me how to do that? Thanks

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @muhammadaquilurr!

@bodymindmood thanks for flagging this to me!

Regarding your question @muhammadaquilurr, of course you can repin the Pins that you've with an affiliate link.

On the computer, you just need to hover the mouse on top of the Pin that you want to repin and click Save. 

A window will popup for you to select the Board you want to save it to and you're done.

Please note that on that window is a message saying that you've already saved this Pin to "BOARD NAME", that's just a reminder in case you're accidently repinning something you already have saved.

Also, there isn't a way to do this in bulk. You've got to do it one by one.

Let me know if you need help with anything else, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
9 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@muhammadaquilurr Welcome to the PBC.

I can't answer with certainty so I thought I would tag @PinterestDavid he might be able to help you with your question.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @muhammadaquilurr!

@bodymindmood thanks for flagging this to me!

Regarding your question @muhammadaquilurr, of course you can repin the Pins that you've with an affiliate link.

On the computer, you just need to hover the mouse on top of the Pin that you want to repin and click Save. 

A window will popup for you to select the Board you want to save it to and you're done.

Please note that on that window is a message saying that you've already saved this Pin to "BOARD NAME", that's just a reminder in case you're accidently repinning something you already have saved.

Also, there isn't a way to do this in bulk. You've got to do it one by one.

Let me know if you need help with anything else, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestDavid Hi thank you for responding. I tagged you because I wasn't clear on Pinterest Guidelines re Affiliate Pins and /or links.

Lisa

2 Kudos
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Thanks for redirecting me to PinterestDavid

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @bodymindmood and @muhammadaquilurr!

I'm glad that I was able to help you! I'm always happy to help!

In the future, if you need my assistance feel free to tag me on your post and I will help you as soon as I can.

Have an amazing day!

1 Kudo
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

So nice of you @PinterestDavid.

Keep healthy.

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Thanks @muhammadaquilurr!

You too! 😉

1 Kudo
wa6811809
Just visiting

i also have the same issue. You solved my problem...

3 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @wa6811809!

I'm glad that I was able to help!

Like I mentioned earlier, in the future, if you need my assistance feel free to tag me on your post and I will help you as soon as I can.

Have an amazing weekend!

0 Kudos