cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming Boards

Highlighted
Just visiting

Is it ok to rename existing Pinterest Boards? I heard it's best to name them using keywords that folks would search for. 

thank you,

Carolann 

4 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @everythingsassy, welcome to the community! Tagging in @foodiehomechef, @realsouthamerica and @AmericanoCrystals who might have so insight here. 😉

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@everythingsassy @PinterestGabby Hi there - 100% okay to change your board names and descriptions on a regular basis even its a small update to your board description. I use the Trends Feature to find out what people are searching and what's popular and try to include it.

I hope that helps - Lisa

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Wow that's great news! Thank you much for the answer. Now, I can rename my boards and not worry. 

Thanks much,

Carolann 

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Oh yes, as Lisa already said you can rename your boards any time. I'll just add that it's best not use catchy names or interesting names... you were right when you said it's best to name them for what people might search for.

An example, when I first started on Pinterest I used all those catchy names such as "Rock Your Wok" for my Asian recipes. Now it's just called "Asian Recipes".

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hey @PinterestGabby Thanks for tagging!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@everythingsassy Hey there! YES, I tottaly agree with Lisa, you can edit and rename your board names anytime.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

It certainly does.  I am Canadian and we just started getting the Trends feature.  I look forward to testing how it works with my readers.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @PrettyDIYHome! The trends feature is awesome! Big fans over here. 😉

2 Kudos