cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your video didn't finish uploading. Try again?" error message

madebyrp
Just visiting

Starting this week, I've been unable to upload any video pins from my Business account using my iPhone or iPad. It attempts to upload the video, but I then get a notification in my "Updates" that the video didn't finish uploading.   I've restarted my devices to see if that would fix it, but haven't had any luck.   These are my videos of woodworking projects and they have no background sound, so I wouldn't have any copyright concerns.

Has anyone experienced this before?  Is it even possible to reach out to Pinterest to have them look at my account for possible issues?

1 Kudo
11 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @madebyrp, thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear that this is happening. Yes, our support team can definitely help troubleshoot this! Can you file a ticket [if you haven't already] so they can take a look? LMK if you have any questions in the meantime. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. Have you had any luck? I've been trying for about 5 days with no luck. I have tried from my phone and my computer. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @winterrosecalligraphy, thanks for letting us know you're running into this. Have you filed a ticket with support yet? 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
roxyonfire

I'm having same issue on my business account. 

0 Kudos
curiouswares1

Is there a fix?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a bug that was impacting this on Wednesday, @roxyonfire and @curiouswares1, but this should now be resolved and you should be able to upload Video Pins again. 

0 Kudos
rebekahme

Same issue for me today on my business account when creating a video pin

0 Kudos
SZKuechenstudio

Same Problem over here. Having the same issues with the same error notification. 

uploading a video pin in .mp4 via a business account.

0 Kudos
adi26692

Same Issues with my account as well.

0 Kudos