cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Pins for Affiliate Links

healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly
Labels (2)

One of my affiliate partners is running a promotion right now, however, when I try to create a Pinterest ad, it is not letting me promote that pin. It only shows the "save" option, not the "promote" option.

I've been able to do this in the past with this same company, Perfect Keto, so I'm wondering what's changed?

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Bighorn_Exchange

Save issue for me.  Did you get it resolved?

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

I did not and haven't revisiting since the last time I tried....will have to check again.

@PinterestRyan @PinterestGabby  any thoughts on not being able to create promoted pins for affiliate links?

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyambitionsteam and @Bighorn_Exchange! Quick question -- are you saving the Pins to your accounts before promoting? If the Pins are being selected from another user's account, that wouldn't be possible because the Pin lives in the affiliate account, not on your own acc

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

I had saved the pin myself to one of my boards first.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it! Thanks for clarifying, @healthyambitionsteam. I shared with our team and they'd like to look into this -- can you file a ticket and share the ticket # with me so we can keep track/escalate if need be? Thanks!  

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos