cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile search issues

virajoparis
Just visiting

Hi all

I am contacting you regarding a problem I am facing with my profile name search (Virajo or Virajoparis). When searching Virajo on mobile app, there is no result. It is showing Virago pins, but not proposing any profile using Virajo (there are several profiles using Virajo, but not one is showing up). The app is asking me if I search rather Virajo...

On desktop it seems to better work as far as we select Members. But on mobile there is no result. I tried with both the user name (Virajo paris) and profile name (Virajo), same issue.

The account was a private profile that we switched to a business one. We updated the name of the profile at the same time. 

I placed an ticket but got an unsatisfying automatic response.  support+id10658119@pinterest2.zendesk.com

Kindly asking you to help me how to fix it.
Thanks,
Arnaudimage1.png
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestDebora

Hi @virajoparis welcome to the PBC!  I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please note that our team is diagnosing the issues with Pinterest account. They will respond as soon as possible! I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know how it works out! Merry Christmas! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
i_am_shahar
Just visiting

Hello Virajo
I am message you on pinterest please check it first. I think you are new user in pinterest so you have a problem profile name search. here you can search your profile name in message box &  ma'am where you searching that is pin explore box just check in right side there is an another option profiles.
your profile show after the profile option clicking like that in image.I just message you on your profile so if you need any type of help then you can message me any time @i_am_shahar pin.JPG

0 Kudos
virajoparis
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora thanks for your message. Waiting to hear from your service team. So far it still doesn't work. Have a good day

0 Kudos
hamzarana7098

Hi I can share all my post on Pinterest but some post not getting views.

0 Kudos
virajoparis
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora 

I didn't get any response from your support team. Could you please follow up with them?
Thanks in advance for your help

Arnaud

0 Kudos