cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Pins Disappeared

leaman0320
Just visiting

We have successfully created a catalog and had 3 pins in our All Products board which disappeared yesterday after we tried to add 3 more items to the catalog. We submitted a ticket, but have not heard back. What happened to the All Products Board? Many Thanks in advance. 

Lucinda
0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @leaman0320, amazing to hear you successfully were able to create a catalog. Yay! Can you share the ticket # so we follow-up with our support team? Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
leaman0320
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, sorry for the late reply. I cannot find any record of the ticket. I never got an email response; however, I did get an email asking me to rate the answer I never got. I also got the canned "we have received your request" but I can't find it in my trashcan. 

We also applied for the verified vendor program and were rejected without a specific cause. We can't apply again until November 11th. Just in the last couple of days we got a new message that our tag needed attention, but neither items are an error. We are in the process of fixing those issues.

Today when I was posting a new pin from Canva, I saw the little price tag emblem on the published pin and clicked on it to see what happened. Yikes - They wanted me to add products from the catalog, which I did but I have no idea where everything ended up. It was a second pin, with the information from the catalog, and showed as a thumbnail on the original Canva design. Really cool - both directed to our web site where user could purchase but have no idea if I could do it again. I would really like to promote some of the pins that do well, but I really want our system to be set up first. 

Thanks for listening. We are trying to get good at both Etsy and Pinterest at the same time plus keep up our web site and it is a lot. We just keep putting one step in front of the other. . . . . 🙂 

Lucinda
0 Kudos
leaman0320
Just visiting

HI Gabby, I FOUND IT. Here is the response I got. No ticket number. But there are dates. This message doesn't even say they will get back to me. . . . I guess that was the last ticket I submitted. 

Zendesk (Pinterest Support)

Oct 18, 2020, 7:03 AM PDT

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We want to let you know about our Pinterest Business Community . It's a great place to get ideas, ask questions, and stay inspired by others using Pinterest to grow their business.

Lucinda Leaman

Oct 16, 2020, 6:42 AM PDT

We added at least 2 items to our catalog yesterday and now the "All Products" board for shopping has disappeared. This board had 3 items from when we first set it up. What happened? How do we get it back?

Lucinda
0 Kudos
leaman0320
Just visiting

This is the last message I got: Sorry about the formatting showing in the copy and paste. It came on Monday. 

How would you rate the support your agent provided?

Not helpful

Very helpful

© Pinterest, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Lucinda
0 Kudos