cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with adding billing information

tuffchoice
Just visiting

I tried to add my visa debit card for billing information. But it's show "Please verify the payment method and try again."

Please help me to continue this.

2 Kudos
7 Replies
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@tuffchoice Hi 👋 Glad you made it to the community.

I looked at your attached pic - are you in a supported country? If not that could be the problem. On your attached photo at the top there is a link to Supported Countries.

Let me know.

Lisa.

1 Kudo
tuffchoice
Just visiting

I checked. I'm from Sri Lanka. My country is not in that list. So Have I another option?

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@tuffchoice Hi there from what I have read, no not at this time. But I would keep checking in with Pinterest to see if they have added your country to the list - from what I can see they are adding regularly.

I hope that helps you. 

Lisa

1 Kudo
tuffchoice
Just visiting

Thank you Lisa

1 Kudo
coderstickers
Just visiting

Hi!
Can you also add Ukraine to Supported Countries?
Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
coderstickers
Just visiting

@tuffchoice hello!
Did you found another way to connect billing, not from supported country?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @coderstickers and welcome to the PBC!

Unfortunately, Ukraine is not an accepted card issuing country. You can check which countries Pinterest accepts in this Help Center article.

We do not have a timeline as to when it'll become available but I would recommend keeping an eye on our Newsroom, where we post all of our platform updates.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos