cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price missing from Product Pins

reginasayles
Just visiting

The price is missing from a client's product pins even though their Pinterest tags are healthy and rich pins were approved.  I've sent a ticket but no response at the moment. Any input would be appreciated. I'm also helping them to get approved for a Verified Merchant Account, which appears to have been stalled due to this issue.

03.12.21 -  Does anyone have a solution or general input on this issue (moderator, etc)? Still no response from Pinterest. Thanks.

04.05.21 - @PinterestGabby could you chime in on this issue? It seems others in this thread are having the same problem with pricing not appearing on product pins and/or Verified Merchant disapproval.

4 Kudos
7 Replies
jlauypt
Just visiting

same here

3 Kudos
thebuildersave
Just visiting

same problem

1 Kudo
reginasayles
Just visiting

I've tagged the moderator on this issue. Hopefully, she or someone else in the community can provide some insight. 

0 Kudos
Mkteecustomized
Just visiting

Same here, even i using Pinterest app to syn with my shopify shop

1 Kudo
BathroominaBox
Just visiting

Same problem here, Rich Pins, Tag approved, Catalog approved, no Prices though.

1 Kudo
thebuildersave
Just visiting

All my products are showing in shop tab, but price is not available, I tried everything, putting the code in shopify etc, but still. And due to this I am able to get verified merchant tag.

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

@reginasayles Last I heard, Pinterest randomly decides when a price is displayed on a pin whether you're verified or not. It's random and not within our control. I believe it's for testing purposes. So, likely it will reappear should they choose to have the price back on. I heard this from their recent Shopping Q&A forum here in the PBC. 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
0 Kudos