cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price missing from Product Pins

reginasayles
Just visiting

The price is missing from a client's product pins even though their Pinterest tags are healthy and rich pins were approved.  I've sent a ticket but no response at the moment. Any input would be appreciated. I'm also helping them to get approved for a Verified Merchant Account, which appears to have been stalled due to this issue.

03.12.21 -  Does anyone have a solution or general input on this issue (moderator, etc)? Still no response from Pinterest. Thanks.

04.05.21 - @PinterestGabby could you chime in on this issue? It seems others in this thread are having the same problem with pricing not appearing on product pins and/or Verified Merchant disapproval.

4 Kudos
11 Replies
jlauypt
Just visiting

same here

4 Kudos
thebuildersave
Just visiting

same problem

1 Kudo
reginasayles
Just visiting

I've tagged the moderator on this issue. Hopefully, she or someone else in the community can provide some insight. 

0 Kudos
Mkteecustomized
Just visiting

Same here, even i using Pinterest app to syn with my shopify shop

1 Kudo
BathroominaBox
Just visiting

Same problem here, Rich Pins, Tag approved, Catalog approved, no Prices though.

1 Kudo
thebuildersave
Just visiting

All my products are showing in shop tab, but price is not available, I tried everything, putting the code in shopify etc, but still. And due to this I am able to get verified merchant tag.

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

@reginasayles Last I heard, Pinterest randomly decides when a price is displayed on a pin whether you're verified or not. It's random and not within our control. I believe it's for testing purposes. So, likely it will reappear should they choose to have the price back on. I heard this from their recent Shopping Q&A forum here in the PBC. 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi everyone.

I completely understand your frustrations. Since this is an account-specific issue, I would recommend filing a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
tigerlilyskincare

I'm having the above issue, did anyone find a solution? How do you file a ticket when you are unable to get an app ID due to Pinterest having removed the facility? It won't let you submit without one!

0 Kudos