cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest wants your feedback! 📝

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol! Welcome to support, @foodiehomechef! 😂💜

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby    I know right? I feel like I've had my head in the sand, hilarious lol 😂

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Valentine's Day ♥ & Mardi Gras & St. Patrick's Day
0 Kudos

help center  is bad ... i think there' no center to help !!!!  because my business account was missing , i can't switch to it  , so i contact the support but no replay ... i think is the same with etsy support ... just a name but no one there to help you ... really that's so bad in platform like pinterest 

2 Kudos
Just visiting
For Account Suspension Need Human Review
0 Kudos
Problem-solver

Hi there 👋 I just read your post I had the same problem on the weekend and it has since been fixed it is a bug but all accounts are still available on mobile devices just not browsers - I only sent one email to support and gave them the time to do what they had to fix the bug.

Hopefully you will see Switch Account really soon.

Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
1 Kudo
Posts regularly

@drifelabderrahmane I had the same experience as @therealsouthamerica.. Try clearing your cookies or a different browser. I only had the problem with Chrome.  Safari on Mac always worked for me. It eventually started working for me on Chrome last night.

1 Kudo
Just visiting
  • I visit your help center infrequently. 
  • I want to speak to a human even if they are behind a bot. The resolution topic circus you put users through is frustrating and you don't have options for those whose issues don't fit easily in your resolution subject communications. 
  • I would like Support to be more responsive and have a better system for dealing with general issues that can be dealt with quickly, and an A team dedicated to resolving ongoing issues on an account and redeeming poor customer service experiences. I have been emailing for three days without a response from support. I finally got one and was asked to confirm my email. 
  • It is not easy dealing with support - they are faceless and hide behind automated responses and emails. 
0 Kudos