cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest wants your feedback! 📝

XcellenceCorner
Just visiting

Hi there! In addition to what others have mentioned already about better organising the topics in the Help Center and a place to check issues the developers are working on, a place for suggestions would be good in order not to have to open a support ticket. I just opened a ticket to inform about a bad translation to Spanish when receiving notifications about somebody wanting to join one of my group boards.

Dorit - The Corner of Excellence
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @XcellenceCorner! Super helpful. @TakeTime4Style, I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't have a more specific link/team to redirect you to. I'll make a note of your feedback to share with our team. In the meantime, we recently posted a 'Letter to our Creator Community' that has some info/resources you can look at to address some of the issues you're referring to. Hope that helps. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @XcellenceCorner! Great idea. 💡

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
90sDI0R
Just visiting

I love being on Pinterest, as its probably the social media platform I use the most. I love the feature of story pins, yet I wish they had a bit more to interact with my audience. Things like having a poll or an open response feature would be great. Other suggestions for story pins are welcomed! 😄

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hi there - I am responding late🙄 sorry.

I haven't read through all the replies but I would love to see a Chat Option....pause for reaction, something similar to Squarespace or Apple. They have a really great Chat Options available for users there are of course limits but I have used it several times and I love it! The video is how Squarespace Live Chat is setup I really like it and I think it would help to quash a lot of the frustration that appears to be happening (I am sure for both Pinterest Users and Pinterest Support)

https://share.getcloudapp.com/v1u4Dy4m

This is just a thought.

I don't know if its hard to use Pinterest Support I honestly haven't used it. 

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@showercurtainsboutique Hi there - I have a huge video library I have created to help with some Pinterest Issues if you ever need something let me know - Every time I make a video I label it and save it. 

Good Idea! Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

The current Help Center seems to be written as a setup guide instead of a troubleshooting resource. I recently posted a request on this community about getting the Follow button. Someone was kind enough to point me to Rich Pins.

Here is the article on Rich Pins:

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/rich-pins

It doesn't mention anything about the Follow button. There is some wording about "extra information" which is pretty vague.

It is written to simply setup Rich Pins.

It would be helpful to add more detailed information in the articles.

It would be even better to take the questions from this community and create articles designed to answer the specific question, commonly known as Knowledge Centered Support (KCS): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge-centered_support

BTW, searching for Follow button brings up the article on claiming your website, but it doesn't mention that Rich Pins are needed as well.

According to the search results, the Follow button is only mentioned in one article on the entire site. Aside from the website claiming article, every other search result only found a match on the word, "button."

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @hayatascapes! Our team is still closely monitoring this thread so all feedback is super appreciated! Thanks for sharing. 🙂 

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical@simplepinmedia Good point & I feel the same way. This would save a lot of time for all of us if they would implement it!

Glad to hear that Pinterest is considering this @PinterestGabby !

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica Geez... where have I been? lol I always saw the "Product Support" link in the menu at the top of the page, but never clicked on it, as I didn't need any help. I didn't realize this was such a busy board like the Creator Chat & the Business Chat!

I'll be sure to come by here more often!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo