cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest wants your feedback! 📝

sarabeigiiii

Hello thanks, for  great application 

I think it would be better if upload video allowed for everyone, not just business account because I don't have that but I interesting to show my idea 

0 Kudos
bombveg
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I would like to know why my tickets keep getting closed down without replies. I've sent a few due to having issues with getting rich pins working - I've been polite and courteous but I'm just getting ignored. Other people who have had the exact same problem as me with rich pins have had their cases referred to tech support, but I'm just not even getting replies. 

I think the way Pinterest treats people like this should definitely be something that gets looked into - it's so odd for such a big company to have such poor support for their users.

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, we've heard the feedback that you've shared in this post about wanting more transparency from the Pinterest team about improvements, changes and updates we make to Pinterest products and tools. 

We're excited to announce that we've just rolled out a new product release note series on the PBC that will be shared monthly. If you have a moment, take a peek at the article and please share any feedback you have about the changes or your thoughts on this new format. Thank you, we appreciate you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

3 Kudos