cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest wants your feedback! 📝

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the continued feedback on this thread, everyone! Super helpful. @lovelyladybugs sorry to hear that you're running into this and thanks for reporting. I'm running into the same thing after replicating the issue. Let me check with my team and get back to you. 🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
ranaadil554

• Are there specific updates to the Help Center that you’d like to see? -Detailed instructions on claiming a website, building a catalog, Rich Pins (turned out we couldn't even use this feature with our domain provider AT&T) and examples on how to build a story pin.
  • Are there particular things you’ve seen on other Help Centers that you wish the Pinterest Help Center had? -<a href="https://apktrafficrider.com/traffic-rider-mod-apk-free-download/">Table of Contents</a>
  • On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard) when you go to the Help Center how easy is it to find what you’re looking for? -10 - I groan every time we try to take the next step to posting product pins. Never know what my query is going to return to me. 
  • If challenging, is there something you think could make this experience better?
    • There should be a checklist of what steps to take if you are a small business wanting to promote your products on Pinterest. 
    • The Creators Webinar went through how to do a story pin so fast that my head spun. It was the only useful thing from the 3 hours of commentary. The statement that "and you can do this all from your phone!" Might be true for a 20 something but not our 50-60 something demographic. Of course, if we only make up 1% of your users, answering this survey has been less than helpful I suppose. 

0 Kudos
kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

There are instructions for claiming a website. You just have to get started first, by going to "claim" in your settings, but you can click here for detailed directions nonetheless, and here for rich pins. 

Also, you can go here for detailed instructions on how to create story pins. Plus, there are many examples on the Pinterest Creators board

I don't know whether or not there's a checklist per se, but here is getting starting with a business account, which answers a lot of questions that you may be having. Or, if you still have questions, there is always this community of friendly, helpful people. 😊

Kelly A Cavanaugh

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your help and chiming in here, @kellyacavanaugh! Always so helpful as usual 🙂 @ranaadil554 hope you saw Kelly's follow-up! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
echessamarika

Hi @PinterestGabby

Providing a platform for feedback is good.

My only feedback is on On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard) when you go to the Help Center how easy is it to find what you’re looking for? 

From my experience, unfortunately, it's been hard on getting Help. I have a business account that I opened in January this year and the account was suspended. I unintentionally made a mistake and got my account closed, to which I apologize as my intention as a new creator on the platform is to provide value and not break the community guidelines. I have reached out to Help, it been 3 weeks since and I kindly ask for a review, a second chance to get it right and for reinstatement. Thanks.

1 Kudo
charmedinlovegifts
Just visiting

It's a bit clunky at times, and the lack of ability to reach an actual person is a big problem.  There are multiple ways to send in help tickets for similar problems, all with the same auto-response, essentially.  The look is clean enough, which I can appreciate, but the lack of a notation of (optional) next to some of the steps in submitting a help ticket makes it confusing for someone who has never used it before.  I backed out of a handful of my initial attempts at submitting help tickets because it seemed like I was required to put in something that had nothing to do with my issue.  (Which I've still not gotten any reasonable contact back from Pinterest on.)

1 Kudo
aemaxwell1945
Just visiting

I totally agree.  I'm pretty tech savvy and feel that when I report an issue to Pinterest help, I am NOT the only user seeing a problem.  I'd love to know how many other users have reported a particular issue and when such issues are expected to be resolved.

For instance, the function of the Organize feature changed recently with Move, Copy and Delete suddenly disappearing. When reported, I got a robotic answer, which was of no use and further support required a reply.  Are all users who report an issue treated like idiots?

2 Kudos
aemaxwell1945
Just visiting

When do you visit our Help Center?  As infrequently as possible, only when desperate.  Why, too many canned, robotic responses and too hard to get a human's attention.

How could the Pinterest Help Center be better?   More thoughtful answers, ONLY by humans, even if they are canned responses, with the ability to converse for follow-up.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard) when you go to the Help Center how easy is it to find what you’re looking for?  8 , I've never found an answer for any issue I've brought forth and it has always been tedious to get help or work arounds.

If challenging, is there something you think could make this experience better? YES, like I said, cut out the robotic responses, have a human see the question and respond appropriately, possibly a canned response, possibly pass up to another level, possibly refer the user to a different section, say if it is a request for features rather than a problem needing resolution.  Lastly, let users know what other users are reporting, somehow.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting a full week for anyone to take my issue seriously.  Two identical canned responses of no value and a third suggesting, essentially that I did not know at all what I was doing.

I clearly stated up front that what worked on Monday, was not working on Tuesday.  Clearly, I'm dealing with my own boards, not someone else's, so why tell me Organize only works on boards I own??

1 Kudo
GirlJustDIY
Just visiting

Seriously so frustrating, I've only opened a few tickets but I'm a month in on one trying to get a Tagging issue resolved on my account (it's totally broken) and back and forth and back and forth. Then I get "Please clarify the issue you're having."  Um, had you actually read my last response or the thread of the ticket you would know what my issue is Grrr,  I know the drill, I used to manage a large IT help desk, kicking the can down the road so it looks like you're actually working the ticket.... ugh

And the DMCA, what a pain. I was plagued by what I call a "revenge pin" where someone put my URL on another blogger's pin (probably because I'd reported and given them a strike for stealing my pin). Anyway I  couldn't get Pinterest Help to do anything about it or the account because I wasn't the copyright owner. No matter what they wouldn't budge, even when I told them the entire profile was nothing but stolen pins and swapped URLs of other bloggers. I finally submitted a DMCA to hopefully get that 1 pin deleted. In the comments I explained about the Spam account and the revenge pinning and that the entire account was bad,.  Thank God they did the right thing and deleted the entire account. But SPAM copyright stealing is a huge issue that Pinterest still hasn't gotten a handle on. I've had Pins stolen and directed to a Target Affiliate Account and someone's actual Etsy store. It's so frustrating and it feels like Pinterest is doing nothing to remedy it and protect us.

1 Kudo
savvopulokonstantin
Just visiting

Hello there!
My name is Konstantine, and I am looking for a way to contact with Pinterest Live Support!
There is an issue with my Pinterest profile for almost a year, and I still cannot get a reply.
Please contact me at [email removed] I need to talk to someone in person.
Thanks!

1 Kudo