Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Scheduler Feedback

typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey PBC!

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

I'm loving using Pinterest's own native scheduler - are there any plans for product to develop this feature? I read somewhere that we can only set up 30 pins at any one time (not sure if this is correct?) to go out within the 2 week period. It would be great if this feature was enhanced so creators could schedule more manually, in-app 🙂

Thank you!

- Charlotte

3 Kudos
6 Replies
DecorTheWall
Just visiting

Are you scheduling videos? Mine never get over the approving period.

https://www.pinterest.com/DecorTheWall/
0 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

Good question 🙂 I love the native scheduler 🙂 

1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey @DecorTheWall I don't schedule videos via the publish later option. I only manually upload those. I've had that delay a few times - but within a couple of days the videos usually go live for me, so I don't worry about it. 🙂

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

OoO let me check with our team on that, @typicallytopical. 😉 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby being able to schedule out on the Pinterest platform beyond 2 weeks would be huge! With the focus on new pins, Tailwind has quickly become obsolete and I'd love to be able to schedule pins directly on Pinterest 2-3 months out. 

Did you find out anything when you checked with the team?

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
2 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Yes! Totally agree with @healthyambitionsteam , would love to see this feature. Makes the whole content process so much easier @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo