Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest's Look

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hey!

I am a newbie and I need help w/ two questions:

When I first log in to my Pinterest Business A/C, I get a Screen titled “Business hub” (See My_Start_Screen.jpg).

If I click on “Business” > “Home feed” (next to the Pinterest logo on the upper left corner), I get my “Home feed” (See My_Home_Feed.jpg).

QUESTION: The top Menu Items of my “Home feed” (See My_Home_Feed.jpg) are different than others' top Menu Items of their “Home feed” (See Sample_Home_Feed.jpg). Why is that?

If I click on my Logo (on the upper left corner), I get my “Profile” (See My_Profile.jpg).

QUESTION : The look of others' “Profiles” (See Sample_Profile.jpg) is different than the look of my “Profile” (See My_Profile.jpg). Why is that?

Thank you!

Dr. T

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@TheNthDimension Hi there I have a made a short video for you to look at my Pinterest - I believe you will find it looks the same I see what you mean on the Sample Profile but I am thinking its just how that person did their profile. Its a good question but it seems like your Profile et al. is okay. Its a good question and you definitely asked in the right place glad you are here hope the video helps - I believe your using the newer version of Pinterest as am I. Lisa😁

My Pinterest

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @TheNthDimension! Happy to have you here. 🙂 Did the video that Lisa shared help answer your questions? Let us know.  

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo