cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest revenue drop issue

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJanice ,

I`ve noticed at the beginning of May that my pins that have been previously ranking high on the search now are totally gone from it.

When I try to search any of my pins I can not find any and my revenue from the beginning of May has dropped for at least 60%.
I am trying to report stolen pins and spam accounts but somehow they keeping to appearing. I am really confused about this.

June started even worse? Before these problems (Until May), I had an average of 12,000 visitors per day from Pinterest. In June, I had 300 visitors per day, July is the same.

I can`t figure out what is going on and why my pins are gone from search, but the spam pins are there in general...

I hope that you will be able to give me some answers.

Link to my Pinterest account!

1-year.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @recommendedtips appreciate you coming by the business community to look for an answer. I can understand how frustrating this must be, especially since you were getting such great results before (look at that performance graph!). We do try and do our best to help with general questions - however, account-specific questions definitely need to go through our support team. Have you submitted a ticket on this issue with your account? If not this link will take you directly to the correct form that will go the right team to address your specific question. If you have submit a ticket can you share with me the ticket number? Keep us updated and chat again soon!

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJanice and thank you for your quick response.

I have been submitted a ticket (Ticket: New ticket: #182361)  for this issue to Pinterest but didn't get any solution.  

I have been talking to some other bloggers that had the same problem and Pinterest solved the problem by reindexing their pins.

I think that that might help in my case too.

Just visiting

many bloggers have problems with this index.
All sites that receive 10 20K hits per day are currently receiving 100 200 hits.
Pinterest needs to solve the index problem and the problem of automatically adding to the spam list

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @recommendedtips 

Just wondering whether this has been resolved for you yet? I have the exact same issue starting since May for 2 of my other accounts. All of my pins that used to do well in search suddenly disappeared. 

Someone from support said my account had been marked as spam and that it has been fixed, but none of my pins were returned to search after the fix and my traffic hasn't recovered 😞 Still waiting for a proper answer from support...

**** Follow my Pinterest page Mind Her Way for personal development and relationships tips and advice! ****