cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest profile question – How do you delete the Cover Image?

PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @brudermillie and welcome to our community!

I'm sorry, but the tilted cover is not available anymore. The only exception is for those who still have it active and never changed to a video or single image. In this case, the tilted cover will still be shown. 

I hope you understand! In case you need instructions to edit your profile, please, feel free to check this article

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
Real1x
Just visiting

Thats so bad, the new layout is an eyesore 

2 Kudos
jazminejazey

You can't change it back anymore because it's no longer in the features but what I did was used my old iPhone 4s since it's not updated (or you can download a previous version that lets you change it to your previous saved pins as cover), I was able to make back to its default cover. 🙂

Simply, just download an old version and after changing it to the tile like cover, you can update it again.

1 Kudo
ebonyyjean

So the tiles will never come back? Because i think it looks far better is rather stupid to not be able to change it back. I just really want the tiles back and really don’t want to restart my boards because of this but i might have to 

1 Kudo
tylerstx

It is really annoying the tilted photo cover image is no longer available, it really takes away from page quality. Will this issue be fixed, because it is an issue. Our company will not be partaking in Pinterest paid ads until we have a profile we want people to see. 

0 Kudos