cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest profile question – How do you delete the Cover Image?

Does anyone know how to delete the Cover Image on your Profile Page?

I accidentally uploaded an image that I don't want, but I haven't figured out how to delete it. 

The only options given are to either 1. change the image or upload a video.

For clarity – I don't mean the small Profile Photo – I mean the larger background (rectangle) image that either contains a photo or a collage of Pin images.

Thanks.

Mariana

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@UndercoverBusinessTherapist Hello:

Welcome to the PBC!

You actually answered your own question you can either change the image or upload a video. Unfortunately you can no longer use boards or covers. You cannot delete it you can add an image|video.

Here is a recent thread on the community with the same request.

How to Change Cover Board background 

I hope this helps you.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
12 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@UndercoverBusinessTherapist Hello:

Welcome to the PBC!

You actually answered your own question you can either change the image or upload a video. Unfortunately you can no longer use boards or covers. You cannot delete it you can add an image|video.

Here is a recent thread on the community with the same request.

How to Change Cover Board background 

I hope this helps you.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
wendiyoung

Thank you! Can you please share how we can get the 'tile' looking cover for our biz pinterest account? There used to be a way to select that so multiple images are showing on the cover rather than just one...like the image below. Thanks for your help!!

Email:  lelania@wendiyoung.com

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 1.32.22 PM.png

3 Kudos
rehansaeed101

Thank you so much.I appreciate your effort, My problem has been solved

0 Kudos
rehansaeed101

thank you

0 Kudos
rehansaeed101
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wendiyoung! Welcome to the community! Tilted Pins are no longer used by Pinterest for header images. For more information, including specs, please visit our Help Center. For info about the recent profile changes, you can take a look at this FAQ we published on the PBC. One idea if you wanted this similar style, is to create a header image of recent Pins and replace your photograph through a tool like Photoshop. Shoutout to @abetterresume for the suggested workaround for this! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
willowgroveshowroom
Just visiting

Is this ever going to change? I uploaded an image to see the layout and I don’t like it. Would hate to have to make a new account just because of this design flaw. 

3 Kudos
craftedby_carly

I'm sooo confused by this too. So if you never uploaded an image you can have the board view... but because I uploaded it I can no longer remove it? That makes no sense. Is this being fixed? 

6 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @willowgroveshowroom@craftedby_carly and welcome to the PBC!

The tilted Pins feature is no longer available. It is still shown for those who have previously selected it on their account. This means that you'll only be able to upload a single or a video (only if you have a claimed website or social media account).

You can check this article from our Help Center for more information.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos