cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Monthly Views Declined

Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby 

Just wanted to know why my client's Pinterest account is continuously losing a huge number of monthly views? I know Pinterest is working to get rid of spam accounts. It was previously 8.7k monthly views, the next day it was 4.7k views.

Yesterday while I was logged in on this account, the views are 4.5k, today it went down to 4k views. What is happening with Pinterest? 

When I look at the stats it seems like nothing has changed. All the stats are in green which means they are doing good but the monthly views is continuously dropping.

Here is a screenshot of the analytics.

analytics.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

@rejebon Hi, have you filled a ticket on Pinterest help? 

I think @theburntsunsetnovel had the same experience and filled a ticket maybe he can help as well.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

Mine went from 975K to 500K over the course of a year and I am working twice as hard now, but I think I have a different issue than you. If you want, post the link to your page so I can take a look.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rejebon, thanks for coming to the community and sharing your experience with us. You'll want to file a ticket with our support team here, as they have the tools/resources to be able to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. Feel free to also share your ticket # with us so we can make sure it's routed to the right team. Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo