cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

, Pinterest growth

thetennisunit

Hi

I am new to the Pinterest and would like to know that how can i grow my account at Pinterest and how can i use the same platform for effectively communicating the tennis tips with the relevant tennis players?

Thank you😊

1 Kudo
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Posts regularly

Hi @thetennisunit welcome to the community! I think Pinterest is a great vehicle for you to grow and reach the audience you are looking for! At the top right are the 'resources' tab that include the Pinterest Academy that could be a great place to start. Also, Pinterest has a really good YouTube channel that is packed with great ideas and insight. Good luck!

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato

Hi, @thetennisunit and welcome to our community! Also, thank you @michaelbliss for taking the time to share this with us.

I think I could also recommend a few articles that may be quite helpful for newcomers here on Pinterest. Please, take a look at this article first to check the number of articles we have dedicated to content creation. Feel free to navigate through our Help Center checking our best practices, our advertising and community guidelines, and our business articles. I know these articles will be helpful to you, and I hope you have a great time here with us, but please let me know if you need anything!

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
2 Kudos