cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest emails with recommendations

Highlighted

I can no longer click on a picture from the emails that I get from Pinterest recommendations and add it to one of my boards.  Nothing happens when I click on the picture.   I use Microsoft Outlook for my email.  I recently tried and I am able to tap on them with my cellular phone and add them that way, but not from my computer.  Why is this happening that it is suddenly not compatible?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi there - this exact same thing is happening to me as well. I can link from my phone, but not from my desktop. Clicking the photo doesn't get me anywhere on my computer. Have you resolved this issue yet? I know no-one has replied to you on this forum, but if you've had any luck solving it through other methods, I would love to know how to fix this - thanks Di.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wdressedwindows and @lilysattic, welcome to the community and thanks for reporting! @PinterestJanice is looking into this with our internal teams and will follow-up with you both if she needs more info. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime and thanks for your patience. 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! I've been asked to provide a little more info to the team to troubleshoot the issue. Can you @wdressedwindows @lilysattic let me know if you're using web or desktop Outlook and what version. Thank you!

I'd love to talk to you about your experience on the Pinterest Business Community. Click here to chat!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi there - so on my desktop, I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2007. I have no other issues opening any emails or broken hyperlinks and Pinterest emails have always been OK up until recently. In fact, the little PInterest "P" just above the pics still has an active link back to the Pinterest site. It's just the actual pics themselves that have no links. Thanks.

2 Kudos
Highlighted

Any idea why I can’t open anymore suggestion boards from the emails’ notifications that I get from you?
I can see a little anchor symbol near the board when I hover on it with my mouse pointer but nothing open in the internet browser. i use Microsoft Edge.
I have Hotmail.
Thanks
Ronen

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ronenburstein! Welcome to the community! I merged your topic with this one since there's already some chatter on this subject and it's easier for us to manage/escalate on our end. @PinterestJanice can help you with this one. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo