cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Ads "Promotion"

tofulongd
Just visiting

So I have been receive alerts from Pinterest to purchase their ads and received "x" amount of credit in return.

The promo that I brought into was 10$ in ads to receive 60$ in ads credit. However, for some reason I did not receive the promise credits. Kind of disappointing and not only that now they are telling me again to purchase the a 15$ ads to get "x" amount of credit.

Not sure if I missed out or something but there is hardly any support on the purchased advertisement/promotion they offer and I can't find anyone to clarify the terms with. In the end I had not receive any additional credit and the results of the ads are hardly impressive.

At this point I just feel cheated, if anyone faces the same issue do let me know where I can get support or clarifications.

Regards.

1 Kudo
10 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tofulongd, welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your experience with us. You can locate the credit by navigating to your 'Promotions' page. 

1. Log into your Pinterest Business account
  2. Click Ads at the top of your screen
  3. Click Billing
  4. Click the Promotions tab from the left-side navigation

If your ad spend meets the conditions of the offer, you'll see the coupon applied to your next bill. You can find more information in this article from our Help Center.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you around the community! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo

how to get a free credit on Pinterest ads ? for starter !!

0 Kudos
mokamobileglow

I am also very confused by the whole system. I too ran an ad for the credit. When I look at my ad history the charges are odd amounts. It does say I have an ad credit but how do I use it? Just run an ad and the credit will cover it? I just don't want to be stuck with the $50 bill if that's not the case. And as previously stated, I really can't find any clear information or customer support. Maybe it's just my lack of experience it seems kind of unclear and unorganized.

0 Kudos
excel_quicker

Same issue. I keep running $10 of ads and have promotional credit granted ready to use. However, when a new ad is run the credit does not change. I want to create a new ad and pay for it with only the credit. How do I apply the credit AND how do I know that a new ad will be paid for by credit not by billing charge? Thanks.

0 Kudos
larkiawara7

I have same question. How we get free credit?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi everyone,

@excel_quicker, first of all, I would like to welcome you to our community. Please, be mindful that credits and coupons are not automatically applied to your account. You need to redeem a credit or a coupon to activate them.

You can find this information and learn how to redeem a credit in this article. Also, keep in mind it can take up to two billing cycles before you see the credit in your account.

Let me know if you have other questions regarding this. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
sigdecks

If we did not accept the offer when we setup the Business account, how can we get that promo code again?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @sigdecks,

If you didn't accept the offer at the time it was presented to you, unfortunately, it becomes unavailable.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
larkiawara7

Hello. I have a question about bike product. and I am unable to start a new

I'm an incoming freshman participating in FYE, and I'm wondering whether I should bring my electric bike with me to use on campus. My bike has an integrated battery, which is somewhat difficult to remove for charging, so I would have to charge my bike either in the dorms or in the bike room.

I know about the no electric vehicles inside dorms thing, but I've heard that it isn't heavily enforced, so I was wondering if charging inside could be an option (My ebike is very lightweight, about 35 lbs). I know that there is a bike room on campus, but I couldn't find anywhere online whether or not the room has outlets that I could use to charge and I'm not keen to place it there every day and walk all the way back to my dorm.

I would really appreciate if anyone with experience using/owning an electric bike could give some feedback or advice on my plans, and whether or not I should even take such a bike along with me.

Thanks.

0 Kudos