cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Account Unblocked, Website Still blocked

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby,

I've had my older pinterest account unsuspended, however, my website is still blocked. When I click on my pins, it says my website has been blocked. I have written to support but I am only getting automated responses.

Just a little background, the account had been suspended for 6 months now. I have lost as much Mediavine income as I possibly can. Please help me get my website unblocked.

Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/enjoymomlife/

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @thismomwonders, thanks for flagging and sharing your experience with us. Try using this link, as this routes to the right team who handles these types of escalations. You'll see in the 'What do you need help with?' section it's toggled to 'I can't create Pins with my site on Pinterest' which sounds like might be the root of the problem. If that's not right, you can select the little pencil icon on the right-hand side in the section to change the issue type. Hope this helps! 

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.10.44 AM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby  is there any other way you can help? I tried the link above but i have not gotten any feedback.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @thismomwonders, I understand your frustration, but that link is the best way for you to get in touch with our team. We do not make or influence the decisions of our support teams, and Janice and I are unable to reverse decisions or make changes to your account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hey @PinterestGabby  Thank you so much for your response. I do appreciate it. Pinterest team responded; here is their exact response.

thismomwonders_0-1592987529744.png

Sadly, my site is still blocked. I believe there is a something wrong on their end as I got two responses that I have been unblocked but in reality, i am still blocked. Please can you have a look at my issue? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @thismomwonders, I recommend just following up directly on the ticket and letting them know you're still blocked. Hopefully they can correct the error! 🤞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby, @thismomwonders

I got the same problem with @thismomwonders 

On June 9, my claimed website was blocked suddenly with no notification email. 

So I seeked the support from pinterest team about this issue. When I got the generic reply from pinterest team, my account was suspended suddenly at the same time.

I'm so lucky to find this helpful community and follow the solution link of the account appeal to get my account reactiviated.
But my website is still blocked. 😞

I just wanna let pinteret know that my website is not spam.
I have never posted any misleading, deceptive content on my site.
And I have never used any shortened links to obscure the links to my site.
All my pins are directed to the correct content.
Also there is "https" on my site. So my site is definitely a safe site.

I'm so sorry that if any content on my site is marked not appropriate, I can delete it and won't happen again.

All my business is dependent on pinterest. Now my pinterest ads have also been stopped for almost 1 month. I have lost all my income. And I need to make money to raise my 2 kids and two old people. Please help me. help a poor mom.

I tried the link @PinterestGabby you provided here to ask help from pinterest, but I still have not gotten the reply from them.
And i'm afraid to open a new site block ticket which may cause my account suspended again.

Could you please help me to get this issue reviewed by your team and help me get my website unblocked? 

Your help would be so appreciated!

My Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/inspirefind20/

pinterest notification of account reactiviated.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @inspirefind20, welcome to the community! It looks like your account is currently activated and working as intended. If you have any questions or concerns, I'd recommend responding to the ticket with the support agent you were previously working with. 👍

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby , thank you! I'm so lucky to find this community and you're so helpful. 🙂

1 Kudo