cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Account Unblocked, Website Still blocked

lolitawardrobe

4 days after Pinterest blocked my website, I finally got a reply from the Pinterest Support Team - My website has been unblocked, I am so happy ^^

I hope those people whose Pinterest accounts or websites are blocked will not give up, keep contacting them and they will finally get back to you with a good result if you did don't spam ^^
Email from Pinterest.jpg

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hurray! Great to hear, @lolitawardrobe!! Hope to see you around the community more and hope you have a great weekend. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
BryannaVPH
Just visiting

I have done this, and used the link you provided up top to submit tickets and appeals ALL DAY- and I still don't have a resolve. In fact I can't even seem to get a human answer- just automated and canned responses. This is SOOOOO frustrating. We've worked so hard to grow our client's account for her and we've made great progress over the past year and then something like this just destroys all of the hard work and effort put in. Can you please escalate my issue directly to a human on the support team that can actually conversate with me to try and resolve this issue? I still have no idea why my client's website and pins are blocked?!? other than the generic: Community guidelines violation. This shouldn't be the way Pinterest handles things like this, because it destroys the person's business and reputation.. and then if it was just a mistake? all that the client get's is "Oopps, Sorry!"... 

Please Gabby, or @PinterestJanice can one of you awesome people help push this issue further for us? My client's acct is: https://www.pinterest.com/simplegreenmoms/_created/

I have sent email after email, ticket after ticket and appealed 3 times- I don't ever seem to find a 'ticket number'... but I have screenshots. I am going to continue to email and submit tickets until we get an explanation for this sudden shut down. I know it wasn't Gabby or Janice, I just need someone to please escalate the issue.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
thinkhealthyfitness

Hello Pinterest,
I have reached out a few times , I just want to make sure someone has had the opportunity to take a look at the problem. My site was blocked and marked  as spam. As I've previously mentioned, I've been utilizing Pinterest for over 3 years with no spam what so ever. I custom design my pins, and all my content on my site is original with nothing misleading. This isn't the first time this has happened, however, I typically get a response from you guys within a few days, however, my site has been blocked for nearly two weeks and I haven't heard any feedback from the Pinterest team, not even automated :(. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

https://www.pinterest.com/thinkhealthyfitness/

My site: https://thinkhealthyfitness.com

Kind Regards,

Brian Kiselstein

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thinkhealthyfitness Hey Brian, thanks for coming to the community to seek a resolution for your account. I recommend submitting a ticket to our appeals team, you can do so here. Hope this helps! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
theexplorer2021

My website (thethreeadventurers.com) has been blocked and marked as spam. I am new to Pinterest and have no idea about spam policy. It was never my intention to spam if i ever did. And apologize if i ever did and can make sure such a thing will to repeat. Help me to unblock my website. Please!

0 Kudos