cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Account Suspended (site aswell)

eugeek_

Hi!

I don't know why, but one of my Pinterest account suspended for no reason alleging spam. But I've never spammed and I don't intend to. 

I'm sending tickets but I only receive unresolved automatic responses. Please, help!

This is my Pinterest Account: https://br.pinterest.com/oferta2blog

They blocked my site also claiming to be spam, but all the content I create is legitimate!

I don't know what to do anymore.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @eugeek_ and welcome to the PBC!

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your Pinterest account. Since your issue is specific to your account, your best bet would be filing a ticket  with our support team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. If you receive an automated message, reply to it to make sure that you're getting connected to an agent.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
eugeek_

But what you mean by...

"" If you receive an automated message, reply to it to make sure that you're getting connected to an agent.""

reply the bot mail? <pinbot@account.pinterest.com>

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @eugeek_  Yes, you can reply to the email! I've had several automated messages that mentioned to reply for various reasons. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo