cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Account Suspended, Cannot get it back

lauraditri

Hello all, my account was recently suspended and my website blocked, both reasons citing "spam" - I've had a business account for 2 weeks or so and am learning the ropes, and was so excited about the prospect of using pinterest and pinterest ads etc to grow my business.

But I've read through the SPAM community guidelines probably 5 times now and do not see anything that would have flagged my account. Im a genuine content creator with a genuine website. And my fresh pins are created by only myself. I'm so confused and frustrated.

I've tried to appeal probably 5 times but keep getting the canned bot response of "We have decided not to reactivate your account." I want to talk to an actual person so badly. Does anyone know how to do this??

BTW, this is my personal account and I cant login to the forums with my business account because its suspended, but my business account that was supended is @sweetlittleivy

@PinterestRenato 

Thanks all for your time and attention and help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @lauraditri, thank you for sharing this. Also, I would like to welcome you to our community!

I have quickly checked your profile (sweetlittleivy) and it looks like it is active and working fine. But, please, feel free to check it and let me know if you need anything else. 

Hi @SeasonsInColour, I really appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to forward this to the appropriate team. However, at this moment, if you specifically need anything, please, just let us know. And if you have recently contacted our support team but received no response, please, feel free to send us the ticket number so we can check it for you. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
SeasonsInColour
Just visiting

@PinterestAya @PinterestLucy @PinterestGabby @PinterestPeter could someone provide some insight here? Content creators need to have clarity on when events like this take place so we know how to respond. 

What we would like is: 

1) more clarity about when accounts get suspended for alleged spam

2) does your appeal process work and what is the SLA for reviewing and answering to appeals? 

3) Can Pinterest commit to engaging more proactively with content creators who are part of this community? 

Thank you !

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @lauraditri, thank you for sharing this. Also, I would like to welcome you to our community!

I have quickly checked your profile (sweetlittleivy) and it looks like it is active and working fine. But, please, feel free to check it and let me know if you need anything else. 

Hi @SeasonsInColour, I really appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to forward this to the appropriate team. However, at this moment, if you specifically need anything, please, just let us know. And if you have recently contacted our support team but received no response, please, feel free to send us the ticket number so we can check it for you. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos