Pinterest account suddenly suspended?

shikkshikku
Just visiting

Hi Pinterest! 

Tonight when I wanted to check on my account, I suddenly found out that I couldnt get into it anymore and I was suspended for spam :o. Its my account with the email resincoco@gmail.com.

When I saw the message my heart dropped and I had a bit of a cry about it, because I worked sooo hard on this account, posting everything myself, making the pins myself and being super careful not to spam. I know this is something that isnt allowed so I was very meticulous with my posts. It was very upsetting to see all my hard work suddenly taken away, while I was just starting to see results and was so excited. I would really like to know what I did wrong so I can make sure to never do it again and possibly get my account back?

Thank you so much! It would be a Christmas miracle!

Have a great day! Coco

1 Kudo
4 Replies
PinterestDebora

Hi @shikkshikku, welcome to the PBC! Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our spam escalations team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. 👍 Merry Christmas!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
shikkshikku
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora !

Thank you so much for your reply! I filed a ticket and clicked the dispute link in the email, so I hope that will help. In the past I have tried filing tickets for support and I have always been ignored, so do you know how I can prevent that from happening? I totally understand you guys are super busy, but I feel like my support tickets arent always received and I would really like my account back. Thank you so much and I hope you have happy holidays! Coco

0 Kudos
shikkshikku
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora 

I just got an email saying that my appeal was denied. 

was very sad to see this message, but more importantly I would really like to know what I did wrong so I wont lose my account that I worked super hard on in the future. 

I was so careful about not spamming so I am very upset that this happened and I feel a bit left in the dark. It would mean a lot to me if you could at least let me know what I did wrong.

Thank you so much and happy holidays.

Coco 
0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @shikkshikku thank you for reaching back out. I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Upon checking internally with my team, it looks like your account has been activated again. Please check and let us know!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos