cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pins Disapeared

Highlighted
Just visiting
  • HI,

I a few weeks ago my impressions, click-throughs, close-ups everything dropped dramatically. I contacted support as I had been accidentally marked as spam previously. They assured me nothing was wrong and to create fresh images content etc I have been doing this and getting some traction back gradually.

However, I just tried searching for my previously successful pins and they basically don't exist anymore? There on my hub but when I search for them nothing just gone.
  • Im just confused and frustrated I've been working so hard to get back to anywhere close to where I was and now I find that something is indeed wrong.
  • Can anyone help me fix this or am I just doomed to keep starting from scratch and all my previously successful pins are gone forever?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

Missing pins are definitely a cause for concern. It is difficult for support to resolve the issue unless you have the pin urls, and of course, if they are gone, you don't know them. You did the right thing by contacting support.

If they are regular pins which link back to your website, some are still indexed on Google and you can find all your indexed pins by searching "https://www.yourwebsite.com" using the quotes. If you do this search and click on the listings of the Pinterest pins and if any have broken links, record them and send them back to support on Pinterest. I looked up your url and your Pinterest pins start on page 4 of the Google search.

To recover lost pins in the future, you may want to keep a file and record pin urls as you post them. That way you can report them and get a better response from Pinterest.

If you repost your successful pins, modify them so they appear as new pins. Change the titles slightly, the image name and even some pin content. This will give you original content and better response from Pinterest.

Highlighted
Just visiting

THANKS SO MUCH = )