cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pins All Grouped into One Board

Highlighted

Tonight I noticed under my Business Board that ALL the pins I have ever saved, not just my Business, but all, are now in one Board called "All Pins" and it's the first Board.  I did not create this board.   I want to move it to either hide it or put it last. Is this at all possible?  

Let me add too that I do not like my "Boards" being changed to "Saved".  Bring back the Boards name please.  Is that not what Pinterest was founded on?  Pins and Boards.  Saved is what you do with a pin.  

Thank you,.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes. Me too.Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 10.13.58 AM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Pinterest is always trying new configurations to best serve it's users. The configuration you are used to isn't the original or the one before it. Each time, users did not like the change, but adapted to it. Your input is important, so let Pinterest know about it. You can also submit a support ticket.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

abetterrusume

Pinterest, when they try new configurations, tends not to let any of the users know that they are doing any changes.  It would have been nice to have been alerted to upcoming "new configurations" and not surprised or spend time trying to find out where things were moved to.  Sometimes the new configurations do not serve its users.

As for not liking the "new configurations" over the years, some were good, some were not so good and some were so-so.  Some served the users, some did not.  As for adapting to the changes, there is rarely a choice.  That does not make it right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmsphotography2019 thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the new profile changes. I've made a note of this and will share with our product team for review. For more info about the recent changes, you can take a peek aour FAQ we recently published. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@mmsphotography2019

At no point did I say that the changes were "right". As a member of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and others when the app rolls out changes, they simply roll them out. Many of the features Pinterest has added were beta tested first (like story pins).

As I said, it is user feedback that keeps the implementation or rolls it back. I definitely am for changes for improvement over changes for just to change. I fully agree that "saved" doesn't mean go to boards and consolidating every pin in a single board doesn't make sense to me. In the bigger picture, it is the intention to better serve users.

0 Kudos