cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin Stats

Honestlybeccablog

My pin stat have not been updated for 3 days now. Both the old and the new one. My new pins have been showing pin stat unavailable for 3 days which is unusual. I feel it has also affected the traffic to my website. I submitted a ticket since yesterday but I haven’t heard from anyone till now . It is so frustrating! What can I do ? Please help. 

4 Kudos
7 Replies
whinefairy
Just visiting

I have the same problem. No pin stats since the 15th of March.

1 Kudo
rebeccawangart
Just visiting

My pin stats have also not updated since March 15th. I pin every day, and usually it takes about 12-24 hours for the pin stats (impressions, saves, outbound clicks) to update with a number. However, none of the new pins I have created since March 15th have had any stats at all, just a dash (-). I have sent a report to Pinterest Help.

2 Kudos
carulcards
Just visiting

I have the same problem, it takes about 3 days for the pin stats to update. 

0 Kudos
escapepressed
Just visiting

Same situation. No stats for several days (apart from Story) and no answer to the ticket for several days now.

0 Kudos
carulcards
Just visiting

The same problem again, please update my statistics.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, yikes! I'm so sorry this happened to you all. Is this issue still happening for everyone on this thread? Let me know so I can see what I can do to escalate. 

@Honestlybeccablog @carulcards @rebeccawangart @escapepressed @whinefairy 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
carulcards
Just visiting

Yes, I still have this problem. It always takes about three days before I can see any statistics.

And then, when the stats finally appear, my pins has not been shown to anyone. The algorithm does not even count my own views...!  Is this the way it's going to be from now on? It would be nice of Pinterest to tell us this, so we know when it is time to give up.

0 Kudos