Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin insights has changed

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

Hi there,
I had some pins were gaining free organic traffic on Pinterest and today I saw that insights of those pins have changed in one day.
For example one of my pin got organic 2.4 k impressions, 2 saves and 1 link click but it is showing only 40 impressions, 0 save and link clicks. How can it is possible, does anyone have this kind of experience ?

Thanks in advance, Sophia

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRyan

Hey Sophia,

Thanks for flagging this! Pin stats allow you to see up to 90 days of stats for a specific pin. If you have noticed a significant drop in these stats, this may be due to the high volume falling outside of the lookback window applied. Additionally, sometimes our analytics data needs time to update. I was able to check some of the pin stats on your account and it looks like some of them updated not too long ago. (See screenshots below)

For additional information on Pin Stats, please see this article.

Hope this clarifies things!

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.16.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 9.49.45 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestRyan

Hey Sophia,

Thanks for flagging this! Pin stats allow you to see up to 90 days of stats for a specific pin. If you have noticed a significant drop in these stats, this may be due to the high volume falling outside of the lookback window applied. Additionally, sometimes our analytics data needs time to update. I was able to check some of the pin stats on your account and it looks like some of them updated not too long ago. (See screenshots below)

For additional information on Pin Stats, please see this article.

Hope this clarifies things!

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.16.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 9.49.45 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
0 Kudos
jennimetz
Just visiting

This is happening to me too. I had some at 25k and now its way under. I still would like to be able to see the lifetime impressions for each pin. Not just the 90 day window. 

0 Kudos