cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin Impressions Plummeted

flowersandflowerthings
Just visiting

Hi

I have been on Pinterest for about 2 years and was getting a few thousand impressions on pins, now this has tanked and pins are getting single digit impressions from 2nd June. This sudden drop in views and saves is not normal. 

I contacted support and was told that my domain was accidentally marked as low quality and had been restored and that I will see improvement in 7-10 days. It has been a whole month later and still no change. 

I create all the pins I post on Pinterest from the content I create on my blog. I don't spam. 

I rely on Pinterest for my business and it's so painful to watch all my efforts go down the drain. All my follow up messages are ignored, I don't get any response and the tickets get closed. The new ticket ID is 174461

@PinterestJanice and @PinterestGabby please help. I don't know what else to do. 

2 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flowersandflowerthings, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience on the community. Absolutely understand your frustration here. I checked into the status of your ticket and can see that you recently filed this yesterday and it's getting picked up by our support team. The Business Community is not a staffed support channel, but we are able to check into statuses of tickets or help escalate when needed. Please continue working with support on this, as they're able to diagnose and work with engineering to resolve issues with Pinterest accounts. If you don't hear back, let us know and we can escalate internally. Thank you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
PrettyDIYHome
Just visiting

Same issue for me.  I received a apology email, but no change in impressions.  Its heartbreaking.

0 Kudos
gandi_kids

I am also facing same problem 

1 Kudo
PrettyDIYHome
Just visiting

Thank you Pinterest Gabby this is refreshing to hear.  I have the exact same problem and have never been unflagged.  I rewrote them this morning.  My "think" my ticket is 117882 (its not in the subject line).  

0 Kudos
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

@PinterestJanice and @PinterestGabby

Hey guys,

I have the same case and it's almost a month now. My ticket keeps getting closed as solved, but it's really not. Always, the feedback is wait a few days. this waiting has now resulted to a solid month of the same problem and i get told to wait a few days and impressions will surely go up every time.

ticket #209281

We really need help, I know your team is at it, but there is no solid solution by far.

Many thanks,

Yaz

1 Kudo
seattlecrystal
Just visiting

What causes this?   Thanks!

0 Kudos