Personal and Business Accounts

muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey PBC member,

How can I look for my accounts which I have created (1 personal and 3 business accounts). Pinterest allows it. 

Also, I need help regarding management o all those accounts from a single dashboard ( if possible) in Pinterest.

Someone please help asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Muhammad!

As I know there is no dashboard that you can handle all of your accounts, but this is a great idea! We can send a request to Pinterest for this feature. 

As for looking for your accounts you can use search bar to look for your accounts. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Muhammad!

As I know there is no dashboard that you can handle all of your accounts, but this is a great idea! We can send a request to Pinterest for this feature. 

As for looking for your accounts you can use search bar to look for your accounts. 

1 Kudo
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey Yegana,

Thanks for your great response. Please go ahead. I don't know how to send the request to the support staff, but I am with you.

Seen your profile a little bit.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @muhammadaquilurr ! I will definitely do that! Thank you for the idea.

0 Kudos
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Hello @muhammadaquilurr! I don't know if this will help you but there is an "Add account" feature which allows you to join other accounts:

On desktop: Press the drop down arrow in the top right corner > select "Add account" > Choose "Connect existing account > Follow the instructions

On the Pinterest App: Press your profile picture in the bottom right corner to go to your page > Press the  ellipsis (The three dots, ...) in the top right corner > Choose settings > Select "Add account" under the "Actions" heading > Fill in the information 

Once you have added your desired accounts, you can switch over accounts easily by going into "Settings" and selecting "Switch Account" under the "Actions" heading and selecting the account you want to access. 

I really hope this helps you! 😊

1 Kudo
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

@ALittleNicheShop1

Hey there, 

I have had utilized your idea many a times and it worked very well. But, I am an elder person and I forget this simple and easy procedure each and every time I have to switch my accounts. That's why I have brought this idea into the post.

Thanks a lot for your assistance. 

Regards,

Aquil

1 Kudo