Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

payment failed, support not replying

sifra_la
Just visiting

how can I get a response from the Pinterest support center? I have been emailing for a while but I've been getting no response and it's very urgent

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sifra_la
Just visiting

UPDATE: After being in contact with the support team, they finally helped to get this issue resolved! the support team was very patient with me and understandable. I must say the support team will work very hard to get your problem fixed once they reach out to you!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @sifra_la! Our apologies for the delay. I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

0 Kudos
sifra_la
Just visiting

hi @PinterestSusana, thank you so much for the response! yes, someone from support emailed me back yesterday and they're looking into it.

0 Kudos
sifra_la
Just visiting

UPDATE: After being in contact with the support team, they finally helped to get this issue resolved! the support team was very patient with me and understandable. I must say the support team will work very hard to get your problem fixed once they reach out to you!

2 Kudos