Payment details not saving for Pinterest Ads

dulwichgallery
Just visiting

Hi all

I have been trying over the past week to save our payment details to our Pinterest Ads account and keep getting the message: Please verify the payment method and try again. I am using a UK Mastercard which says it's on the list of accepted payments.

I have logged it with Pinterest Help Centre 3 times and keep getting the same automated message which tells me to try different tactics, such as clearing the cache, trying a different browser etc... I have tried all these things and still keep getting the same message.

It says if none of the suggestions work to reply to the email address but then I get an automated response to say that they no longer check that email. So I am going round in circles a little and cannot find any other contact information. 

Any help would be gratefully received!

Olivia

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@dulwichgallery Hi there 

Glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I’m sorry your having such a hard time.

If you have tried all suggestions you might want to consider opening a ticket with support and having them have a look to see if they can help you.

Im tagging @PinterestDavid to see if perhaps he has some other suggestions for you.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@dulwichgallery Hi there 

Glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I’m sorry your having such a hard time.

If you have tried all suggestions you might want to consider opening a ticket with support and having them have a look to see if they can help you.

Im tagging @PinterestDavid to see if perhaps he has some other suggestions for you.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
dulwichgallery
Just visiting

Thanks for your response. I've raised multiple tickets for this issue via their help centre and the email they say to respond to says it's one they no longer check so I keep going round in circles. Is there any other way to raise a ticket for issues like this do you know?

Thanks so much!
Olivia

0 Kudos